Old March 29th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Only a *slight* mistake

On 2006-03-16 10:39:38 -0600, "Pat" said:

Dear sweet Abelard really is trying his best to use the litterboxes,
but I unwittingly gave him too great of a challenge.

I have a box of Walmart's "Special Kitty" brand scoopable litter and
used most of it to fill a couple of boxes, and there was a few inches
of litter still in the box, which I left sitting on the floor between
the litterboxes.

Inside the cardboard box containing the litter is a plastic bag, which
I also did not close. And this morning when I picked up the Special
Kitty box to add some to one of the litterboxes (amazing how much they
use now that they can't go outside), I found a yellow puddle on top of
the plastic bag.

There's no question as to who left the puddle. Bless his little heart!

That doesn't even count as a mistake

Course it does, just not Abelard's. I imagine the silly hoomin learned
something and won't make the same mistake again. ;-)

--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: