Old April 16th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sonam (Serge) Dasara in hospital -- Mme. Anaïs' hoomin!

Oh, my goodness, thank you for letting us know. I'm glad he's doing better.

For those who don't recognize the name, this is Mme. Anaïs' hoomin.

Anti Sandy, Meowmie to Sundance and Rebecca

"Barry Obut" wrote in
message ...
I am a friend of Sonam / Serge Dasara, and he asked me to post something to
this newsgroup for him. I haven't used usenet in a few years, so hopefully,
I am doing this right.

Sonam's appendix burst and he had emergency surgery on Friday. He seems to
be doing OK, but he may be in the hospital for a while. He can be reached
at two-zero-one eight-three-three three-four-nine-seven.

Barry