Old April 16th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sonam (Serge) Dasara in hospital

Puuurrrrzzzz furr Unka Sonam / Serge.
An furr Anais tuu. We howp yur hoomin getz awl betterer soooon.

Lub,

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee & Antee Sylvia

"Barry Obut" wrote in
message ...
I am a friend of Sonam / Serge Dasara, and he asked me to post something to
this newsgroup for him. I haven't used usenet in a few years, so hopefully,
I am doing this right.

Sonam's appendix burst and he had emergency surgery on Friday. He seems to
be doing OK, but he may be in the hospital for a while. He can be reached
at two-zero-one eight-three-three three-four-nine-seven.

Barry