Old August 14th 03, 04:57 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"badwilson" had some very interesting things to
say about the truck is winning:

Jen, that sucks! I'm so sorry to hear you're so stressed out. I hope these
people start being more reasonable. Take care of yourself and make sleep a
priority. About the ulcers, I've heard that they proved recently that an
ulcer is a bacterial infection and can be cured with antibiotics. You may
want to check into that.

DMIL had an ulcer that turned out like that.

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL