Old October 13th 11, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

oej sees trudi atta guezt buk dey decide dat sinze dey iz areadee der to go
ahead anna siney in,

trudence tuxido, house of asher/grass
OEJ, house of asher /grass.

Just den barbi anna herown mysteree kitte date arrifez, she sines fur
hersef, barbi house of asher grass, anna mysterree kittee tigger, house
of.... to be announced in anofur benshure
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 12, 8:47 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Well, I kant rite now but later I wud love to share a glazz of wine wiff
urselbez and Rebecca. I hope cats actually sign in and not just talk about
doing it.

Wascal suddeny looks alert and leaps up. He runs around to the front
of the table and signs in

"Wascal Barnboy, House ob Fowler"

--
Wascal