Old October 13th 11, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Default Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:13:52 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

oej sees trudi atta guezt buk dey decide dat sinze dey iz areadee der to
go ahead anna siney in,

trudence tuxido, house of asher/grass OEJ, house of asher /grass.

[Just after they finish signing the perpetually late STTom dashes up to
the guest book table and signs, "Short-Tail Tom, house of Bast".]

Miz OEJ, sorry I iz late again. I was... never mind, it doesn't matter.
I'z here now, and I'z hope I can escort you to a nice comfy cushion and
keep yourownself company. Da Jellicle Ball is such an emotional time, it
would be much easier to bear wif yourownself's company.

STTom