Old September 30th 12, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

Default Aunti Mabel

On Sep 18, 4:36*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Not sure if the purrs are working or something else. *She's very
elderly for a (gasp, dog) but she's eating again.

She's not totally stable on her feet, sometimes plopping down suddenly.
There was a recall on some dog treats, somthing about 360 dogs died.

I fear I may have had some of them as I was trying to avoid canyon
creek. *Because we treat size the same and Aunti Mabel is half the
weight of Cash, she may have had that newest recall they can't figure
out but from China.

If she's getting better, bless all the purrs.

I have stopped using all 'treats' I do not make at home and did 2 weeks
ago but the last of them deemed safe were still in a jar. *Milos?

Aunti Mabel is tough as nails so if that was it, she's gonna get
better. *My hopes are up today. *Yesterday, I was not sure she'd be
alive in the morning.

She ate some raw beef (home ground, low bacteria stuff like you'd do if
you were feeding your own family and knew about that) for brekfast then
a bit of kibble and ate a normal dinner level.

*Carol

--

I pray that Aunti Mabel continues to improve. Speaking for myself I
try at all costs to avoid all pet food products that are made in

Again my continue prayers for Aunti Mabel's speedy recovery.

R.H. Ruskin aka "The Bobcat" and yes also from Her Lady (??) Misty who
is peering over my shoulder as I type and Calypso, "The Wonder Dog"
who is also watching me.