Old June 11th 04, 07:11 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:56:46 -0500, "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

Guys, those purrs are so powerful. Thank you.
I just got a phone message. Christine set the trap baited with smoked salmon
last night. This morning the salmon was gone and the trap was empty.
She set it on a more sensitive setting this morning and baited it with
salmon again. Left the trap and came back to check about 45 minutes later
and found mama cat in the trap.
She's a gorgeous black shorthair, Christine says.
Anyway, she's at the vet's. I suppose that since she has eaten something,
that might complicate things.
Could she please have some more purrs that she will come through the surgery
without any problems? (Prayers are welcome also.)
I'll post more details as they are available.
Annie, happy dancing.

Purrs and prayers for the Mama's wellbeing , Who will take care of
her after the surgery?