Old October 12th 03, 05:33 PM
frlpwr

This sounds more to
me like you are angry because you were slow to act and now have no
control over the situation.

Let's say you are feeding a newly discovered colony of feral cats,
you've trapped and altered some, others you haven't got to yet. Someone
traps and removes five of them, they tell you they went to a good home,
but won't tell you where and won't let you see them. Would you be
concerned? If so, could you justly be accused of being a control freak?

You have a unrealistic view of the kindness of strangers.

If this happened to me, I'd be homocidal.

(snip)