Old October 12th 03, 06:10 PM
Ted Davis

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 00:38:48 GMT, wrote:

Next time I want advice, I will find people with a few more smarts and
socialization skills then I see here -- because, well you know -- I don't know
how be tactful about this, but everyone who is aware of the situation in the
neighborhood thinks something is wrong, -- as in there is more going on here
then is apparent. e.g., the motivations of the persons who took them might not
be as noble as you people are assuming. (I just didn't go into that part in
the initial post).

Try some other group - all you'll find here are cat people, especially
people who have rescued many cats already and continue to rescue them,
mostly successfully.

"but everyone who is aware of the situation in the
neighborhood thinks something is wrong, -- as in there is more going on here
then is apparent. e.g., the motivations of the persons who took them might not
be as noble as you people are assuming"

We know nothing about that person's motives, and so can make no
assumptions other than that the cat and kitten may have found a home
with someone who wants them, but there is definitely something wrong
in what we do know, and that's about you. I can easily understand why
the neighbor is unwilling to give you the sister's address - in a
situation such as you have described, I would want to get the cat and
kitten out of it as quickly as possible and not to let you find out
where they went. While there might be something nefarious going on,
it seems more likely that the neighbor is acting in the interests of
the cats and being cautious toward you to protect the sister and the
cats from you.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)