Old January 30th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Buzz

Jiggles wrote:
So this cat turned up. I hate cats. I told it to buzz off. It didn't. I told
it to buzz off lots, but it kept coming back. No way was I going to let it
hang around. Cats are no good. But it kept coming around. I kept telling it
to buzz off. It was a battle of wills. The cat won. Buzz is sleeping on my
lap. Buzz keeps me company. He purrs when I'm sad. He is always happy to
see me. Why did I hate cats for so long?^

Because you'd never really known one, before? I used to be admantly
opposed to letting my animals sleep with me - they were always shut away
in another room, at night - until the night I was getting ready for bed
and found a cute little charcoal and white California fruit rat curled
up under my pillow on my nightgown! (I decided then and there that if I
had to share my bed with something warm and furry, I preferred that it
be a cat.)