Old June 13th 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Calvin

Default test me, Phil P

On Jun 13, 1:56*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Bye Calvin. Try not to breed any more cats. Good luck with your present
kitty's health, and with your many problems.

(lies have to be answered)

I've never bred any cats. And I've had a total of 10 males
neutered, and 3 females spayed. The 6 cats that I saved
from a late term abortion * were all kept by me, giving me
a total of 10 cats at the time. No existing cat lost a home
because I saved those 6 beloved kittens.

* The mother belonged to someone else. It was his
carelessness that allowed that pregnancy to happen.
I had nothing to do with it.