Old June 8th 04, 05:26 PM
KaraAnn

Default Feline Leukemia

If anyone out there has any words of wisdom or last minute treatment
attempts for a cat with this illness please respond. My cat Putter
probably contacted the disease last year but was not officially
diagnosed until last month after experiencing complications due to
steroid shots used to treat an infection. She is rapidly progressing
through the illness and i have been told its time to think about
putting her down. I can not take that course of actions until i know i
have tried everything possible to keep her with me. She is the light
of my life! Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.