Old July 2nd 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default The Kittens

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
g.com...
They are everywhere and into everything! Trying to get them out of
another place they got themselves stuck in I knocked over and broke a
large, wedding gift, lamp. After they were corralled in the office they
hid behind the counter which had been Kitten Proofed (ha, ha, ha,) and we
had to spend 20 minutes getting them out of there until we could make it
safe for them.

This morning was going to be wonderful and happy as well as fun as the
Kittens were safe, accounted for and alright. And it was after we figured
out that the montior wasn't working because they ran over the bottom plug
so often it loosened it up and disconnected. Which was really secondary
to Larry trying to figure out why the Internet was down and two printers
stopped working. They pushed the off switch on the electrical strip.

They have lots of toys which they enjoy but their favorite is the desk
chair. It is big, upholstered, has a high back, and is just plain fun.
Of course I can't use it when they are playing on it! All three of us are
going to take a nap now as we are very tired from all this fun!

Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Hide and Seek

Come on, Charleen. You KNOW what we want!!!!!!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net