Old August 15th 05, 02:35 AM
Owned By Cats

"ensoul" wrote:

it was difficult getting one cat to the vet, I have major back probs
now that have two...are there carrieres on wheels w/long handles like
suitcases?

I am in a similar situation as you. I have two cats, and I bought two of
these:

http://snipurl.com/gy0z

For me, it was easier than stacking their former hardside carriers on a
luggage cart, then unstacking the whole thing to put them in the car, re-
stacking them to get them into vet, well, you get the picture. The
wheeled carriers are sturdy enough for my two large boys, who weigh 15
and 19 lbs, respectively. The wheels are detachable if desired. The
downside is that you still have to lift them up and down steps, but I
find that very manageable.