Old May 21st 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default IBKFergus is leaving ;-(

Yowie wrote:
I don't want to do this, but don't have much choice. For no reason i or Joel
can fathom, IBKFergus just ripped my thumb to shreds. Its that bad, i can't
use my right thumb to type.

Now I've wrestled with Shmogg all his life and I've had my fair share of
scratches and bites, but never this deep, and never without severe
provocation first.

The deepest cut extends right from the base of my thumb all the way around
to the thumb to the knuckle - about two inches of deep cut, with other
scratches parrellel to it.

This *cannot* happen to Cary, who, being a 2 year old boy, does provoke her.

You need to make that stop immediately. It's possible that your DS'
"provoking" has actually made her aggressive. Animals do not behave
for "no reason". Not to mention the fact that a child that young should
never be allowed to interact with *any* animal unsupervised.

-L.