Old March 16th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Urgent purr request[

fang ursefz we juzt wantz him to get betterer, OEJ
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On 6 Mar 2012 01:02:58 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

We iz purrink dat Unka Furry gets bedder fast!

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2012 7:19:55 PM