Old March 24th 07, 06:26 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
CL

Default Canadian pet food company blames China for their mistake

On Mar 23, 1:04 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:

wrote:
The Chinese try to [destabilize] the United States yet again!
This time via tainted pet food!

Now all we need is for a couple of talking chimpanzees from the future
to show up...

Ron

In times like this, let us quote the fabulous Ann Coulter
(paraphrased)

Time to invade their countries, kill their leaders, and make them
switch to organic farming.

More blame-China BS from the west. Headline all says they don't know
where the rat poison came from --- but it sure is hell from China.

Here's the part I find strange. Reports states aminopterin is banned
in US, but neglects to mention it is not banned in Canada, where the
pet food company is.

The Canadian company was also aware of contanimation but did not
recall the product right away.

Heck, let's blame the company's inaction on the Chinese too.

In this case organic doesn't mean the Chinese typical practice of
nightsoil.