Old October 23rd 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.

Default Beware of bully cats

There is a difference between a cat that is adapting to a permanent injury, and a cat that has been deliberately hobbled. That a cat may look entirely recovered after a number of months or years does not equate to a hobbled cat in a panic situation.

Our big Maine Coon (21 pounds) likes to walk up (and down) the stairway handrails (center-hall colonial). And he will jump onto the level section or the newel posts at any point. Imagine him trying that, hobbled.

I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.

Will Rogers