Old August 24th 03, 06:35 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:11:39 -0500, "Motherthing"
wrote:

My father has finally allowed his black lab to go to RB. She went to sleep
in his arm peacefully when the vet gave her the shot and simply slipped
away. Dad and my brother buried her under my folks bedroom window and a
stone is on order. Please purr that she will be welcomed to RB by other
loved ones. She was a good and loving d*g and deserves her rest after a
long and faithful life.. She is missed by all who knew her, including my
daughter, who cried at the news.
--
Motherthing

Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers
are starving to death.
- Rosalind Russell

Gentle purrs to guide Josie on her way to the Bridge.

Ginger-lyn