Old November 19th 03, 05:29 PM
Cat Protector

Well we don't know if Aiken is gay really. He has never really stated
whether or not he was. I do know that the Aiken fans don't appreciate those
cat people who have posted on his Web Site against him. What Aiken said in
that interview was stupid and obnoxious. I guess he feels fame gives him the
write to speak out against cats. I don't always agree with PETA but I do
agree with them on this one. They have every right to post that ad.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Mary" wrote in message
. com...

Precisely. His response should have been to adopt another cat and make
sure he lavished it with love. He's still a mincing little Queen in my
book. But then I don't like his music anyway.

Lauren

________