Old November 19th 03, 07:13 PM
Cat Protector

I have read and re-read a lot of posts and even contacted PETA for a
response. I have no doubt that Aiken knows what he said because he has
stated it more than once. If you make a mistake a couple of times saying
something publically that is fine. But when you say it countless times then
that is disturbing. Clay did state the following:

"I think cats are Satan. There's nothing worse to me than a house cat. When
I was about sixteen, I had a kitten and ran over it."

It may have been accidental but he did add insult to injury when he said
there is nothing worse than a house cat. As a cat lover I was disgusted by
Aiken's words.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Yngver" wrote in message
Just because a person is famous does not mean he immediately becomes

articulate
and well-spoken. Aiken is certainly not the first famous person who didn't
think about the impact of what he was saying before saying it.