Old August 12th 04, 02:52 PM
Wendy

"MadHatter" wrote in message
any ideas why my kitten would like to get into the fridge, besides her
being curious? she jumps in there every chance she gets. one time,
my bf told me she got in there and he closed the door for 15 sec. she
he opened it, she was hiding behind a water filter pitcher. she was
playing then. the same evening, she jumped into the fridge when i
opened it. i closed the door for a few sec. when i opened it, she
was trying to get in to the bag with bread.
she also likes to lie on the floor in the shower. the floor is cool.
it's not hot, or even warm, in our apartment. we have air conditioning
on all the time. i wonder if she just likes to sit on cool surfaces.
i'm sure she doesn't feel the least bit cold in the fridge with her
fur, but i don't think she should live in there.

-L

Don't know why they find the fridge fascinating but one of my foster kittens
will make a beeline for it every time someone opens the door. My Boots likes
the dryer. Sometimes I think the really curious ones just like going where
they aren't allowed to be. Boots doesn't want in a room until you shut him
out and THEN it's the most desirable spot in the house.