Old August 14th 04, 02:53 AM
.oO rach Oo.

I would love to know too. When we first got Stella, she was about 3 months
old and all she did was try to get in the fridge. If she succeeded, she
would hop on the bottom shelf, get to the back and settle down. We started
barricading it off with things and she eventually gave up.

--
rach

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
It could be because of the colder air. I wouldn't recommend you allow them
access to the inside of it though. When it comes to appliances, fatalities
can happen.

"MadHatter" wrote in message
any ideas why my kitten would like to get into the fridge, besides her
being curious? she jumps in there every chance she gets. one time,
my bf told me she got in there and he closed the door for 15 sec. she
he opened it, she was hiding behind a water filter pitcher. she was
playing then. the same evening, she jumped into the fridge when i
opened it. i closed the door for a few sec. when i opened it, she
was trying to get in to the bag with bread.
she also likes to lie on the floor in the shower. the floor is cool.
it's not hot, or even warm, in our apartment. we have air conditioning
on all the time. i wonder if she just likes to sit on cool surfaces.
i'm sure she doesn't feel the least bit cold in the fridge with her
fur, but i don't think she should live in there.

-L