Old November 26th 03, 05:39 PM
Arthur Shapiro

In article , Ablang wrote:
-- Special Kitty Pet Bed $9.88 @ WalMart

I actually purchased one several weeks ago, realizing that it was doomed to
failure. I figured the ten bucks would get me brownie points with the
owners, even if none of them condescended to use it. To my surprise, it's
gotten some use. Lester (now in the ICU following liver cancer surgery
Saturday) took a real fondness to it, and liked to curl up around its inside
perimeter. Hope he can get over the rim of the bed when he comes home this
evening.

It appears to be a foam structure with a slip-over cloth cover.

Art