Old April 25th 05, 11:01 PM

In . com, on 04/24/05
at 06:55 PM, "-L." said:

How many weeks can clumping litter be used before a full change of

the litter in the box is required?

Depends on how many cats use it. I recommend a maximum of 4-6 weeks. You
can do "mini" clean-ups in the mean time buy wiping down the sides with a
damp paper towel.

Is there a brand you recommend? We're thinking of switching (gradually,
of course) to clumping, because the clay requires full changing so often.
It's two cats, and two boxes.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14