Old May 20th 04, 11:07 AM
Kajikit

had something important to tell us on Thu,
20 May 2004 09:03:38 GMT:

Someone on one of my regular email lists was telling all of us that
she'd taken in a stray cat that was about to have kittens. Today she
posted that the kittens had been born, and have been placed in homes
with different girls who live in her neighborhood!!! Two of the kittens
were given away to friends of these girls and she has no idea who they
are. The mother cat has also been adopted by one of the girls. I don't
know exactly how old these girls are, but I'm assuming somewhere between
10 and 12 years old.

Good grief! Surely even a ten year-old would realise that newborn
kittens who don't even have their EYES open yet need to be with their
mother? Poor kittens...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!