Old March 4th 10, 01:07 PM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

you could seperate them, at least until you are sure he is eatig his share,
soft
"jamina1" wrote in message
On Mar 3, 12:03 am, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
"jamina1" wrote in message

Feed only as much wet food as he'll eat in 20 minutes or so. Refrigerate
the rest.

What do I do when I have to leave for work? I have two cats - one will
eat anything I put in front of her, and Wallace, the one who is ill is
the one who will only eat dry. If I leave wet food out all day, Pagan,
my other cat will eat ALL of it and Wallace will die from Liver
failure because he isn't eating the wet. I understand the need to get
more water into the cat, but I don't know how it will work out when
one cat will chow down through any wet food I leave down.