Old September 25th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default Pets, scritches and purrs deserved for Daisy-chan!

"Storrmmee" wrote

as you should be, hope cash likes the new one as well, Lee

Oh yes, they are getting along famously! Sammy apparently was taught sofa's
are for people. He's enjoying the 'pet sofa' right now behind me. Cash
climbed up (there's a box as a step to make it easier) then Sammy came over
and sniffed so Cash moved over. They are laying there snoring with heads on
opposite ends, feets and tails tangled in the middle.

Sammy's as calm as a Georgia pond at midnight. I'm thinking he's enyoying
Cash's calm friendlyness and being away from the rambunctious lab at the
fosters.