Old September 25th 10, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_3_]

Default Pets, scritches and purrs deserved for Daisy-chan!

Aw, that's absolutely amazing that *any* new pet could so effortlessly blend
in to an established clowder - much less a d*g! Purrs coming for continued
calm in the household.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Storrmmee" wrote

as you should be, hope cash likes the new one as well, Lee

Oh yes, they are getting along famously! Sammy apparently was taught
sofa's are for people. He's enjoying the 'pet sofa' right now behind me.
Cash climbed up (there's a box as a step to make it easier) then Sammy
came over and sniffed so Cash moved over. They are laying there snoring
with heads on opposite ends, feets and tails tangled in the middle.

Sammy's as calm as a Georgia pond at midnight. I'm thinking he's enyoying
Cash's calm friendlyness and being away from the rambunctious lab at the
fosters.