Old February 16th 12, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default tentsez

On 02/16/2012 09:08 AM, Booker wrote:
Weze haz a kat tent. In da kold it iz da place dat Snowflake goez to
after dinner. Shez a hog. She wont let anyofur kittie in da tent after
dinner. Da tent iz next tu da warm fireplace, an haz gud views ov da
livin, fambly an dinin ruumz. Prime spot.

So ize started tryin to git my fair share of tyme in da tent. Ize asked
nicely, den paw fited, den growled an hissed butted she wudnt muve, an
da hoominz mayde me qwit fitin.

Da ofur day dey kame home wif a tent fur ME. Dey said dey found it at da
used stuff store fur 6 tunaz. Dey kut a peece ov old sheepskin fur da
floor an put it on da kouch. Mi tent. I spent allov da last two nitez in
mi tent.

Ize furry happi kittie.

Booker

Wee sew hapi yu gowt yur own tent neow. TuTu