Old October 27th 13, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default More Sammy

"Cheryl" wrote in message
eb.com...
Tonight Sammy saw Rhett being his wild self running up and down the cat
tower so he went over to investigate. I guess Rhett was just a little too
much for him as playful as he was and Sammy went running away for a while.
Not for long, so he wasn't really too upset.

Right now Sam and Shamrock are sharing the guest bed. Not cuddling or
anything, just sharing the bed.

These things make me smile because he's fitting in more and more everyday.

Sammy still breaks up "fights" if they get too loud. He just doesn't like
the sound of hissing I guess.

He sounds delightful. I'm very glad to hear there's some bed-sharing. It's
a good sign.
KFC & Boyfie never cuddled up, even though they were friends. They would
often be found sharing the guest bed but not too close to each other.

Tweed