Old October 27th 13, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default More Sammy

On 10/26/2013 1:49 AM, Cheryl wrote:
Tonight Sammy saw Rhett being his wild self running up and down the cat
tower so he went over to investigate. I guess Rhett was just a little
too much for him as playful as he was and Sammy went running away for a
while. Not for long, so he wasn't really too upset.

Right now Sam and Shamrock are sharing the guest bed. Not cuddling or
anything, just sharing the bed.

These things make me smile because he's fitting in more and more everyday.

Sammy still breaks up "fights" if they get too loud. He just doesn't
like the sound of hissing I guess.

This is so nice to hear! Sammy seems to have achieved "mediator" status.

Jill