Old July 4th 03, 02:09 PM
Miss Violette

I guess if we jus wash dem when we isa done dat dirt will come out?? Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message
thlink.net...
Oooh, I almost forgot about that! GranMeowmie says I take such good care

of
my white spots, that I don't want to disappoint her!

Lilith Kitten
"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will

dis
her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur
ChildFree23 wrote in message
rthlink.net...
[Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
OK, Trudi tears off agin
ChildFree23 wrote in message
rthlink.net...
I'ze so happy! Let's go roll in the dirt over there!

Lilith Kitten