Old January 7th 15, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default Photos

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015 19:26:25 -0800 (PST), Super Man
wrote:

How do i share my cat photos on Google groups

I don't think you can, but somebody may correct me.

Newsgroups are either text or binary, and this is a text group.

I have seen binaries uploaded to a text newsgroup on very rare
occasions, but I don't know any further than that.

You might try a (free) personal file sharing site. I use 4shared.

http://www.4shared.com/

If you have scanned the photos to your desktop you just upload them to
your account. Pretty easy.

"Bubba"

http://www.4shared.com/photo/0dIR9wlb/Bubba.html