Old March 22nd 04, 10:28 AM
Pet lover

"MaryL." wrote in message
m...
Now I honestly regret posting here, looking for advice. The very fact
that I did should show that I am concerned about things. What else is
this board for, then? If I wanted to trade cute cuddly wuddly cat
stories, I would have gone to a board such as that, rather than one
about cat health. And it goes a bit further monetarily than "saving a
few dollars" so I can go get that new coat or something...I'm talking
about not being able to make house payments anymore because I was laid
off due to the state's budget mess. Granted, not an excuse, but when
you are frantically trying to get enough money together to make house
payments and are eating one meal a day because you cannot spend so
much as $5.00 for lunch, things are not so simple as you might think.

Then if you can't afford to care for your cat maybe you should rehome it
with someone who can?

What would you do if the cat broke it's leg?