Old March 17th 04, 10:39 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:40:53 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:
snip
Felix doesn't seem to mind it [and his little paws are fine], and as I
said elsewhere in this discussion, I've found odor control much
*better* with the crystal litter. Box liners, OTOH, are rather less
than useless with him, as intensely as he digs :-).

Same with Sammy, who digs furiously whenever new litter is put out.
She's not interested in using the new litter, just playing in the
sand. Thankfully, once it's been used she waits for the next time
fresh litter comes before she plays.

I tried liners, and Sammy shreds them. I have a box, with maybe 2
liners used out of it, that I bought a year ago.

Felix's box resides in a hall closet, with plastic carpet protector
under it. One advantage to the gravel-shaped vs. round little balls,
it doesn't fly as far when he tunnels in it. :-)

--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: