Old December 18th 05, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Purrs Needed For Capt. Midnight

On $DATE , ChildFree23 wrote:

Purrs are needed for Capt. Midnight. He hurked most of the late
morning-early afternoon, one offering of which was a giant
furball, and has shown no interest in food or water, though
GranMeowmie was able to force-feed him water through a syringe.
GranMeowmie was even able to clip all his claws without so much
as an objection (usually it takes a couple of people to hold him
down), and didn't even flinch when Meowmie Debby picked him up
and put him on her bed with the soft blanket.

If he doesn't come around in the next twelve hours, GranMeowmie
is going to call TED, and may even take the Captain to the
emergency TED.

Please join us in purring him back to health.

Kitty Schottland VC, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and (in a rare moment
of behaving himself) Cousin Roscoe

We's certainly sendin our puurrrrz fur Capt. Midnight. We hopes
that the furball was the main source ov da problem, but we'z
worried dat he duzn't shrug it off. All da best tu yu, Capt. We
need yu healthy and happy in our community.

--
Regards,
Fred.