Old April 16th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

Default $5.00 Reward to Cat Protector

On Apr 16, 3:09 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and tired
of abusing others on this group?

no no

look, not another victim
you said what you said

but I find this NEW information about your acting like a nut over 24c
cans of happy jack a riot

somebody will post it cp, may as well fess up now

it's like an arraignment, you should consider a plea bargain

--
what did you do? make a little dance on here? man I can't wait to see
the transcripts

"gee wow, im a happy cat now"... is that it?

it's going be good