Old April 16th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

Default $5.00 Reward to Cat Protector

On Apr 16, 3:09 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and tired
of abusing others on this group?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!www.catgalaxymedia.com

Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!www.panthertekit.com"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

CP ILL PAY YOU 5.00 ON PAYPAL TO TELL THE DAMN TRUTH

DID YOU REALLY MAKE A FUSS ABOUT 25c per can cat food?

ILL PAY YOU 5 BUX TO TELL THE TRUTH

I might even pay 10 to someone who will... dig up the actual post
where it makes a fuss

be sure post your paypal addy

besides.. what's eating you
it's so clear that you are pressed down and over burdened
sorry for that...
but.. these people are your friends...

they're as grounded and normal as they come, there's a lot of common
sense in the group I mean... old fashioned horse sense...

you've got too much on you, you don't know how to get out from under it