Old October 13th 03, 03:10 PM
Nan

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 03:50:19 GMT, "Hazel Az"
wrote:

The never ending soap opera of my life. I swear....

Anyway my DH has threatened to kill me, my son and my cats since he has
found out I closed my accounts so he can't steal any more money. I am
trying to get the money together to move by the end of the week and seeing a
lawyer tomorrow to see what I can do to get him out of my life permanently.

I have a decent job now. I just need to get over these last few hurdles and
I will be home free. I've re-keyed the locks to make sure he can't get into
the house again. Unfortunately he has stolen my car keys so I may be in
trouble there. I just have to continually outsmart him until he doesn't
know where I live anymore.

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Hazel Az

I'll be praying that DH gets what's coming to him. He sounds like a
real jerk.

You may have to re-key the locks on the car, too.

Purrs, woofs, and chirps from the Allons, Tennessee USA gang

Nan