Old July 14th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - Can't Win for Losing

On 7/14/2011 3:05 PM, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 14, 12:07 am, CatNipped wrote:
On 7/14/2011 1:03 AM, Joy wrote:
Oh, and because I had all my jewelry in my hands, to put on in the truck,
I ended up losing my watch and breaking my prescription glasses.
CatNipped

(((((((CatNipped))))))))
I just finished reading a book about a woman who thought she was cursed,
because things kept going wrong for her. She had nothing on you.
Joy

I know... if I were to believe in God, I'd have to think he really,
really hated me for some reason. Not a comfortable thought to think the
supreme being and creator of all space and time is ****ed off at you!
Try ducking and running from that!!! ;
CatNipped

Why not send the DH on a mission: to the driveway to find your watch,
and later
to go get your glasses lenses replaced....before it rains, then a new
watch would be
in order....since you are once again immobilized from RL physical
exertion. I had an
M.I. and my cardiologists are always after me to "get out" and "do
stuff" but then
again, I am neither a DH nor a male.

We/he looked and looked and it's not to be found. We didn't have the
time for a thorough search before we left so it's possible a pedestrian
walking by saw it and took it while we were gone.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/