Old January 21st 14, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Payment Methods for Boyfriend..another option

Hi Sylvia
You could e-mail your card details & the amount
but it would be better if you rang for security reasons
Regards
Audrey
----
This reply was in my email this morning....
I'll have to do the math re timing...
Hmm: "By credit card:
Telephone 01509 814505, our accounts office is
open from 8.30 am to 4.30pm (UK time)"

Hope This Helps someone?

Sylvia
---

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I received the reply below to my inquiry about contributing to
Boyfriend's account..
I also responded with a question about another option with:
"I will do one of the below if I cannot do the following:
I was hoping that I could email you with my Visa credit card number.
I would also alert the credit card company to expect and accept one
charge and the amount of that charge. Would that be another possible
option?
It would be an excellent option as well for the several other
American friends
who would like to contribute.
======
For those 'on the other side of the pond' this original reply
from Chine House would probably work well:

If you do wish to make a payment towards the veterinary fees for
Boyfriend then you can do this by the following means:

By bank transfer :
Account : Chine House Veterinary Hospital
BIC: RBOS GB 2L
IBAN: GB98 RBOS1624 2311 2343 00
Reference: Boyfriend

By credit card:
Telephone 01509 814505, our accounts office is open from 8.30 am to
4.30pm (UK time)

We would like to let Boyfriends mum know about any payments we receive
so please would you mind sending us an email if you do make a payment
so
that we can forward this on.

Please be advised that the bank and/or credit card company may make a
charge for an International payment/receipt.

Kind Regards, Cathy