Old July 25th 16, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Trying to keep meowmie in

Boyfie prefers me to stay in the house all the time. He can go out, of
course, but likes me to be there when he comes back. I wanted to go out
today, he sneaked out in front of me and sat in front of my car. I said to
him "look, Boyfie, I do need to go out sometimes" and invited him back into
the house. He said No and went under the car. I went back inside for 20
minutes, he was still under the car., so I said to him "stop being
ridiculous, I need to go out and will start the car", which I did. Of
course he ran when the engine started. but I feel bad about it. I happened
to notice he found a hole in the fence to get back to his beloved freezer
immediately :-) I don't know why he loves the freezer. but he does he has
a bed on top of it, the Boy loves that freezer.