Old June 2nd 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Susan Boyle has been admitted to a clinic

Christina Websell wrote:

To recover from exhaustion. Read -too much negative media attention.
It saddens me.
IMO it should all be positive. Here is a person who has some degree
of learning difficulty, I cannot deny that. She is not conventionally
beautiful, I cannot deny that either. But by god she can sing.

I don't understand why any decent person, who doesn't harm anyone,
should ever get negative media attention - regardless of appearance,
intelligence, or any other noteworthy features or talents. The kind
of cruelty she's had to endure is inexcusable. If her singing were
less impressive, that wouldn't have made it more excusable.

--
Joyce ^..^