Old April 24th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Topper photos: thamnk you

hopitus wrote in
:

On Apr 22, 6:17 pm, outsider wrote:
outsider wrote
54:

Topper went to the bridge in 1995 but I still think of him from
time to time. There are three photos here.

Andy

slideshow:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...60952746/show/

photo index if the slideshow don't work:

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider195...7604660952746/

Thanks for all the comments. Topper was a real special boy. Very
smart and very communicative and quite the clown when he wanted to
be.

Andy

Wasn't he a handsome boy? I know the feeling; still miss DurDur who
went to RB 12/97. I got a PC the next year to occupy myself.

The first time I went to the Shelter to look for a new friend (the North
Shore Animal Leage) I went in and I got so upset when I saw how many
adult animals needed homes that I had to leave because I did not want
strangers to see a 40 year old man bawling. Today I might not care about
that so much.

I did go back two weeks later and adopted Zak (well, he adopted me) who
has also gone to the bridge (last year).