Old October 16th 04, 03:30 PM
Mary Lu

HI, HARI!
i'z nu in thu hows 2. Mi name iz Antonio ur 'tonio. Thu hoomin kalls
me both. I haf long furs, mostly oranj kreem but with' suom tabby
stripes. Iz thayr reellee uh klub 4 us? I'm not shur whut r klub dus
but I kub b 1 uf thu sargents at paws, Raphael ses. I gess that iz
koz i klim gud & haf gud mussels?
Yur fren, Antonio

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
HI, I waz inna out, butted soft anna furry sayz I iza sokalized to hoomanz,
I eatz whatefur I can get inna mine kittenmouf, I triez it all butted soft
gived me some bigcat crunchies dat made mine poop runny, Dey sayed dat ifin
nobody camed lookin fur me by da weekend I waz gonna go see somfin called
TED, waht efur dat iz, Hari, glad for alla friendz he kan get
Sundance wrote in message
m...
Hi there, Harry. My name is Sundance. Ize an oranj tabby guy, too. My
sisfur Rebecca is partner in a caterin bizness, and I iz shur day will

show
up wif sum fuds reel soon. Whut do you like to eet?

Where wuz you befor you came here?
--
Sundance, wanting to ask about a million questions but not wanting to
overwhelm the new guy

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*a small yellow mackerel tabby kitten opens his eyes* I telled them

anna
telled then they finally gotted it, Mines name isa Harry... Who iz you?
Duz
you haf fud? Harry
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Thank you, Miss Violette!
[scratchscratchscratchbehindtheears]

[Goes into kitty suite] Hello, sweetheart! What's your name?

Meowmie Debby