Old November 4th 04, 08:14 AM
MouseCat

Default Mouse Cat wakes up

[MouseCat rises from the cushion where's he's been relaxing beside the
silent-for-now Dyna cat. He drags a wrapped package over to Gretchen Marie.]

Miss GM, I'm sorry, Miss Dyna and I were so busy talking I sort of
didn't notice all the festivities. Miss Dyna's human hasn't returned to
the computer yet, so she hasn't been able to post yet. The
time-teleported-but-not-communicating yet Dyna and I picked you up a
flannel blankie and a fleece blanky for your purrday. And Miss Amelia,
we got you the same thing, since I know from Cleopatra that you like
those kinds of blankies.

[He then returns to the cushions, and escorts Dyna to the dance floor]

MouseCat