Old March 16th 04, 02:09 PM
Marina

"Hopitus2" wrote
Whoa! Is she still on this project? I'd forgotten all about this losing
proposition. Incredibly stubborn hoomin.....but cats are ever more

stubborn.
As I posted before, my aunt trained only one of her brood to use some
plastic deal that fit on the toilet seat....and he forever shunned it

after
the day he fell into the porcelain throne's bowl. Cats will be using

toilets
when we hoomins are using litterboxes.......like, NOT.

Actually, my sister's cat Linus taught himself to use the toilet, though he
has two litterboxes that are always well cleaned. When he was young, he got
very much imprinted on my sister, so we think that is why he started using
the toilet - because Meowmie used it, too. He wasn't even that young when he
came to live with her, ten weeks or so. I have a picture of him somewhere
where he is using the litterbox, but sitting on the edge like he would if he
was using the toilet. Since Linus is a very "fluffy" cat, it's a wonder the
litterbox doesn't fall over!

You forgot the first rule about cats, Hop: never say never. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki