Old March 16th 04, 06:27 PM

Yowie wrote:

Unfortunatley this is *not* Shmogg, but I have no complaints about
his toilet habits. If I haven't cleaned out his box, he'll poo
next to it (and its in the laundry which is tiled, so its not a
huge big deal) and while he'll pretty much wee in a box till its
got its own tide, if it gets *really* bad, he'll go in the shower
cubicle. Again, its a simple matter to clean out and in both
cases its my fault for not attending his box properly, so I don't
complain.

But I do hope that Joel is doing the honors until the Yowlet emerges!

Joyce